Beauty Tips : Say no to dried up gel eyeliner!

Hi everyone !

Welcome back to my blog.

On today's post, I want to share a really GREAT tips that I saw on Instagram the other day.

It's on how to make your dried up gel liner / dipbrow pomade like a brand new one.

I've tried it on my Anastasia dipbrow pomade and it worked, so I decided to make a blogpost on my dried up gel liner.

Here's the picture of my dried up gel eyeliner :



As you can see above, it didn't swatched very well because it was dried up. So what can you do to make it as creamy as the brand new one?

The answer is using an oil. It's up to you of the oil that you're going to use. For me, I used my Vitamin E serum oil from The Body Shop.


Just use a couple drops (I used 3 drops for mine) and just mix it in with the gel liner.

So, here's the result after using the oil :


Tadaaa, you can see the before (right) and after (left) swatches. The color is a lot more pigmented and the texture is a lot more creamy. 

That's it,everyone, hope this is helpful for some if you guys. I'm really happy that I can make it work so I don't have to buy a new one.

See you on my next post ^^.

-Adelia-

0 comments:

Post a Comment