Food Diary : Trattoria

Hi guys,

I went to this Italian Restaurant called Trattoria on September 24th. I was craving pizza and I told my boyfriend, so he took me to this restaurant. It is located in the East Building Lobby, Mega Kuningan, Jakarta.

Unfortunately, I forgot to took pictures of the restaurant so I just have photos of the food.

So, here's pictures of my orders :

For my order, of course I ordered a pizza just because as I mention before, I was craving a pizza. This one is called Capricciosa. I prefer thicker pizza to thinner pizza like this, but still, it tastes pretty good. This pizza costs IDR 86,000 before tax.


As you can see here that it is a super thin pizza


My boyfriend ordered Spaghetti Allo Scoglio which basically Spaghetti with seafood. For me, it's a little bit fishy, but my boyfriend really loved it. It costs IDR 115,000 before tax.




So, that's all for our order. Overall, I'm not super impressed but it's a really nice place and the service is really good as well. It's worth to try but not my favorite.

See you on my next post ^^.



0 comments:

Post a Comment