Makeup Review : The Best Mascara for Short Lashes

Hi guys !
It's been a long time since my last post, I know.
For my first post in 2017, I want to tell you guys my favourite mascara for my super short and sad lashes.



After and Before Mascara
On the picture above, you can clearly see the difference before and after using mascara. So here's the mascara that I love so much. It is Loreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara. It is not available in Loreal counter here in Jakarta, but there are tons of online shop that sold this. It cost around IDR 175,000.

the mascara wand 
The wand is pretty thin, so you can use it on your bottom lashes as well. It doen't smudge at all on my eyes which is why I love it so much.

Here's before and after picture on my both eyes. 

My Right Eye

My Left Eye
Oke, so that is my mini review for this mascara, I hope you guys enjoy and found this post helpful.
See you on my next post. ^^

Have a nice day <3




0 comments:

Post a Comment