Makeup Review : The Nubian By Juvia's

Hello people !

It's been a long time since my last post, I know. But I will try my best to post more on my blog.

Today's post is going to be my review on this gorgeous eyeshadow palette : The Nubian By Juvia's.
Actually, I got it a couple months back, but I haven't post about it yet. I saw it on youtube, and I convinced myself to not buy anymore makeup especially eyeshadow, but as you guys can guess, yes, I ended up buying it. Hahaha. Eyeshadow is my weakness for sure.

Okay, so lets get started with the review.

The color of the packaging is so cute. But what got me the most isn't the packaging, but the color of the eyeshadow itself.



Look how gorgeous and beautiful all the colors are. My favourite shade is no 2,3, and especially 4 from the left. I've been on the hunt for shimmery pinkish champagne eyeshadow, and I think this color is perfect !
I feel like this palette is amazing for everybody. Every single color in this palette is super wearable and of course, super pigmented.

The price isn't that bad either. It retailed for around IDR 480,000 online, and you get 12 colors, so basically, its IDR 20,000 each.

Do I recommend this palette ? 100% YES.
If you're searching for an amazing palette, grab this one. You'll not regret it.

So, there it is , for my post today.
I hope you guys enjoy and found this review helpful.
Keep an eye out for another eyeshadow palette review on the next post. (Hint : It's related to Jaclyn Hill)

See you on the next post :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment