Food Diary : Socieaty Plaza Indonesia

Hi guys, 

Yesterday I had lunch at Socieaty in Plaza Indonesia with my boyfriend. We were really excited to try this restaurant because I believe they just opened recently. 

The place is really cozy and beautiful, here's some pictures that I get for the place. 



Okay, so now I want to talk about all of the food that I ordered.

First, we ordered Fried Baby Squid for appetizer that costs IDR 95,000 before tax. 

Fried Baby Squid
The Fried Baby Squid is really unique because as you can see from the picture, the color is black from the squid ink. It tasted really good. It was flavored perfectly with perfect level of crunchiness.

Next for myself I got super basic Aglio Olio pasta (IDR 65,000 before tax) +Bacon (+IDR 35,000 before tax).

Aglio Olio with Pork Bacon
I requested Pork Bacon, but you can requested Beef Bacon as well. Over all, it was super basic. It tasted good but nothing super special about it. 

For my boyfriend, he got Norwegian Salmon (IDR 189,000 before tax).
Norwegian Salmon
The Norwegian Salmon tasted good, but like the pasta, it was not outstanding. It tasted like regular salmon that you can get everywhere with a lower price point. But, I really like the mashed potato on the bottom.

Last but not least, we got Chocolate Souffle (IDR 95,000 before tax) for our dessert. For this menu, you have to wait about 20 mins. So, if you want to order this, I recommend order this in advanced so you don't have to wait for so long after you are done eating the main course.

Chocolate Souffle
I personally really like it. The texture is super nice and smooth with a little bit of crunchiness on the top layer (my favorite part).

Over all, I think it is a little bit overpriced for the taste. Will I come back? I'm not quite sure because maybe I got super basic dishes so it tasted basic. Maybe if I tried something special it will change my opinion. The one that's unique is just the Fried Baby Squid. But remember guys, it's just my opinion. I'm not a food expert or something. 

So, that's my experience in Socieaty Plaza Indonesia. Hope you guys enjoy and see you on my next post ^.^





0 comments:

Post a Comment