Mini Sephora Haul

Hi Guys,

So today I went to Mall Kelapa Gading and had lunch with my friend. After that, I decided to look around the mall. And guess what? Sephora is already opened in Mall Kelapa Gading. I'm super excited and decided to look around and of course, I ended up shopping there.




On today's post, I'm going to do a mini haul from the damage I made at Sephora ^^.


1. Make Up Forever HD Concealer

2. Travel Sized Roller Lash Mascara from Benefit.

3. Travel Sized They're Real Push Up Liner from Benefit
4. Sephora Baked Sculpting Trio in Light
5. Sephora Green Tea Mask

So, that's all the products that I got from Sephora. They have a promo right now, If you spend IDR 1,000,000, you'll get a free Sephora pouch which look like this :
The inside 

So, that's it. I hope you guys enjoy and see you on my next post ^.^.

Happy new year everyone ! :D








0 comments:

Post a Comment