How I Do My Eyebrow


Hi, everyone !

On this post, I want to share how i do my eyebrow.

Here's a comparison of before and after i do my eyebrow. As you can see, my eyebrow is pretty thick to begin with, so I just need to make it a little bit more polished.


Step by step of how I do my eyebrow :

1. Begin with bare eyebrow
2. I use brow pomade,therefore I need angled eyebrow brush. You don't need a brush if you're using an eyebrow pencil. Whatever products you use, the step is still the same.
3. Make a line to define your bottom eyebrow (I just follow my natural eyebrow shape)
4. Do the same on your upper eyebrow
5. Filling in the gap
6. Use an eyebrow gel to set it in place

Here's my favourite products to do my eyebrow. I've been using these for about 1.5 years.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Dark Brown
2. Masami Shouko - 308 (Angled eyebrow brush)
3. L'oreal Brow Stylist Plumper - Medium To Dark

So there it is, hope you found this helpful and see you on my next post. :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment