Food Diary : Hello Kitty Cafe

Hello everyone !

On this post, I want to share with you my experience when I visited Hello Kitty Cafe in Pantai Indah Kapuk a while ago. If you don't know I LOVE Hello Kitty, therefore I was so excited to visit this place.



The interior is full of Hello Kitty (of course haha)


Look how cute the menu is

Here is the list of the menu.
Mushroom soup

Lemonade & Lemon Tea. I really recommend the lemonade one. It was really good.
Nasi Goreng Gila
Bacon Bits Fries

Brick Toast
 So, there was the food that I tried. There wasn't something super special for the food,but they were not that bad either. My favourite was the brick toast. What I love from this place is the interior design and the decoration of the food. Keep in mind , I am Hello Kitty lover, so even though I was not in love with the food, I'll still make another visit.

There it is guys for my visit to Hello Kitty Cafe.
See you on my next post ^^.



0 comments:

Post a Comment