My Precious Moment : I'm Feeling 22



Hey guys, so I just want to share my super precious moment that happened to me recently. So, my birthday is on October 1st, and this is what happened.


First, I got surprised from my mom, my brother and sister in law. My brother and his wife came exactly at 00.00 and I was already asleep. They gave me a cute cake and it tasted so delicious.






Next surprise was from my boyfriend and my co-workers. So, I was pretty sad because my boyfriend didn't came at 00.00 like usual. But guess what, he came to my office with balloons and surprise me with my co-workers which was super sweet <3. Here's some of the pictures:
He brought balloons.super cute <3

My shocked yet happy reaction 






Next, I had a birthday dinner with my family and I got cake from my cousin, so this is my fourth cake
It was also for my brother because my brother's birthday is on September 27th





Lastly, it happened on October 2nd. I was decorating properties for some event at my office with another group of co-workers. I didn't realize that I left alone in the room and they surprised me with a cake, which is so sweet of them  ^^.


Now, into the gifts that I got.

First, from my mom and my family, I got Angpao (money).

From my brother and sister in law, I got a super cool gift. It is a makeup case and you can attach 4 lights into it and I am super happy for this.

how cool is this case <3


Next, from my boyfriend, I got this watch from Daniel Walington. It is so beautiful because of course it's pink which is my favorite color.


From my co-workers, I got vouchers to go shopping because they just know me so well. I don't know what I'm going to buy yet, so I will just keep it for now, but super excited to use it.


Last but not least, from my cousin, I got this body lotion from Bath and Body Works in the scent Sweet Pea, which is one of my favorite scent from BBW.


So, that is it for my 22nd birthday. I was super happy and glad for having my family, boyfriend, and all of my friends. My 22nd birthday became my super precious moment. It's not like my other birthday is not precious, but this year is just more special.

Thank you for reading and I'll see you on my next post ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment