Ocean Blue

Hi everyone ! :D

Today I want to share something really exciting ! (at least for me)

So, I've been searching for "Tiffany Blue" colored nail polish for SO long, and finally, (I think) I found the closest one that I really like.

So, here it is :

The color is called Ocean Blue from the brand Elianto. You can find it at Centro Department Store here in Jakarta.

First, I want to talk about the brand. I really love nail polishes from Elianto. They are so pigmented, which means that you only need 1 coat to get it opaque. But to make it last a little bit longer, I always put 2 coats on my nails. It doesn't need any top coat in my opinion because it has such a beautiful shiny finish.

So, this is what the bottle looks like :

This packaging is a little bit different than the regular bottle and a little bit more expensive. It's retail for IDR 59,000 while the regular one is IDR 49,000. But there is no difference in formula wise.


I also love the brush applicator. It's not to small, so it's really easy to apply, but it's not to big either, which I love. I have a pretty small nail, so big brush makes the application a little bit messy on my nail. I can make it work, but it's just easier for me to use brush like this one.


I've been wearing this color for 11 days, and it still looking pretty good. It holds up really well on my nails. Here is what it looks like after 11 days:

After 11 days
Sorry about the lighting that makes it not true to color. I took the photo at night in my bedroom, so it's kinda dark and made the color looks like blue. But the true color is like the first photo I showed you before. As you can see from the photo above, it does chipped a little bit on my thumb, index, and middle finger. But considering it's been applied for 11 days, I can say that it held up really well on my nails.

So, there it is. I really recommend you guys to check this nail polish out, because it's really affordable and has such a great quality.

Hope you enjoy, and see you on my next post. ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment