A Day in my life : Friday, May 6th,2016

Hi guys !

Long time no blog.

I've been super busy and finally have time to blog.

On this post, I will share with you "A Day in My Life" on last Friday.

Last Friday was a public holiday in Indonesia (yeay ^.^). So, I decided to go to Grand Indonesia.
Because I was so hungry, I went directly to Coco Curry after I arrived.
Yes, I chopped my hair off ^.^
Chicken Katsu Omurice Level 4

#OOTD


 Dress : Et Cetera; Necklace : Attached to the dress; Purse : Balenciaga; Flats : Forever 21

Then, I bought a movie ticket for AADC2 (It's so good btw). While waiting for the movie, I went shopping a little bit in Forever 21 and Mac. Here's a little haul :

Forever 21



MAC 

From Mac, I just got 1 lipstick that I've been eye-ing for a really long time.





Here's a little lip swatch. It's so natural and I really love it <3
So. there is it guys, for this post.

See you on my next post ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment